Where is the camp located? What is the address?
– The camp will take place in Cannes, France at
The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso.
You can see the exactly address here.
Is airfare included?
– Airfare is not included in the price of the camp. You are responsible for booking your own airfare.
Which airport should I fly in to?
– We advise all guests to fly into Nice airport (NCE).
How to get to Cannes?
– From Nice Airport is 30 min drive to Cannes City or 1 hour with public transportation.
Is a hotel included in the price?
Are meals included?
Can I bring my child or significant other to the classes ?
-These classes are exclusive for members which paid for the seminar.
What language will the instruction be in?
Will the classes be Gi or No-Gi?
– Gi only.
How many hours of training are there per day?
– 2.5 min hours a day.
There will be any extra training ?
– We will have an additional mixed(girls/boys) training with different black belts 30 min after woman class ,camp participants can join training under a fee of EUR 20 a day !
Is the camp open to all teams and associations?
I can’t come for the whole camp. How much is it per day?
– 1 day: EUR 150
– 2 days: EUR 250
rates may change regarding up coming sells !
What is the deadline for signing up?
– The deadline for signing up is June 15th, 2017. Be warned, we are only accepting a limited number of registrations and the camp may sell out long before then.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
– Cancellation 45 days prior to the start date will get you a 50% refund.
– Cancellation 15 days prior to the start date will get you a 25% refund.
– No refund will be issued if cancelled 14 days or less prior to the camp start date (June 8th, 2017).
– You may transfer your spot to another person at no cost.